Thursday 28 January 2010

Invisible Children: Legacy Tour

It is at times like this that I wish (more than usual) that I lived in the US. 

They are no longer children but they are no longer invisible: former child soldiers, abductees, street children and orphans will be touring the US from February 17, 2010 and May 7, 2010 sharing their experiences and inspiration to audiences around the country.

Visit the Invisible Children website to learn more or download the PDF file of their proposed Spring 2010 Tour Routes and Dates.

SHARE:

2 comments

Windroot said...

Thanks for this post. I will plan on going to see this exhibition when it hits my area. You would find a book called King Leopold's Ghost very compelling. Traces the beginnings of all the troubles in Africa's Congo back to the Belgians and tells the remarkable story of E.D. Morel. I wrote a piece on it here:
http://www.windroot.com/everyman/singleminded/morel.htm

Mandy said...

Thanks so much Windroot - I will look out for that book at the library.

© A Passion to Understand

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig